Chrysalis Finance provides a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% Interest Loan if you wish to spread the cost of your treatment over a longer period, with Finance over 5 years available to suit your needs.
The Benefits to You:
- You can have the treatment right now – putting it off may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted. The application is completed online in privacy, a decision given within seconds and the agreement signed online using e-signature, all in just a few minutes.
- Dental Treatment Finance from £1500 to £15,000.
- Terms from 6 months to 18 months.
- 0% Finance available for certain treatments.
- Secure Https portal
- Apply online in complete privacy at home.
- Instant Decision.
- No complicated forms to complete all done online.
- Sign online using E-signature.
- Whole application takes just a few minutes
- ID verified online with Credit or Debit card
How it works:
Once you have discussed the treatment with Dr. Masters, we will send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home or you can apply at the practice.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, 10 – 15 seconds later, you will receive a decision.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card.
The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
Finance for Masters Orthodontics is provided by Gabriele Anneliese Tschoepe trading as Mouth Matters authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.